Show us what you did today, thread

mikee":1potlmxv said:
aaaaaarrrrgggh

RISERS .....AND ,,,,BARENDS ...... BURN THE WITCH

Bloody comfy on a long ride though. Though the are a bit steep to be fair.

Those ergo bar end things are a good compromise, you know the sort that make the end of the bars a bit of a hammerhead type shape.

Tazio don't listen to them. I notice they all have saddles on their bikes, why? Because it's more comfy than a seat post up yer bum.
They're just jealous because you have the nerve to defy, or don't give a monkey's eff, the "self appointed fashion police". ;)

My risers with barends gets me in a comfy position where I don't get a sair neck or back, end of story. :cool:

mikee":3usys5el said:

Headshot. :LOL:

I myself have succumbed to being a member of the "fashion police", if only in thought instead of deed.
Went for a ride with a mate of mine last year. His bike is an old Saracen dating back to early 90s which I'd built for him from bits I had.
He had put barends on it, on normal bars, no problem you'd think, but, but.........he'd put them on inside.......gasp..... his shifters/brake levers.
What was just as bad, they were nearly vertical. :shock:

I asked him casually why they were where they were and why they were vertical.
His answer, he found them comfortable to use them like that.
Curses, foiled by my own counter argument to the fashion police. What could I say that wasn't hypocritical?
So I kept my gub shut and I hoped nobody I knew would see us together, :roll: ;)

Back