Does anyone know bratfass ?

Dave_Mars

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi guys,

Does anyone know the user bratfass?

I'm having trouble getting through to him - my PMs are unread.

I bought some nice cranks off him over 3 weeks ago and nothing has materialised.

I think I read something about him moving house(?) I'm not suggesting I've been ripped off - he has some great feedback & I'm hopeful there's a good reason for his lack of contact.

Does anyone know the chap?

Thanks!

Bratfas > Michael. He has moved.....also seems to be in and out of hostpital too. His wife responds to his PMs occassionally.

Anyway I bought some hubs from him that went missing in the post....it took a while but he fully refunded me (at his loss i think). From expereince I would certainly trust him. There will be a reason for the delay.

Dave_Mars":3u0apaug said:
hi guys,

Does anyone know the user bratfass?

I'm having trouble getting through to him - my PMs are unread.

I bought some nice cranks off him over 3 weeks ago and nothing has materialised.

I think I read something about him moving house(?) I'm not suggesting I've been ripped off - he has some great feedback & I'm hopeful there's a good reason for his lack of contact.

Does anyone know the chap?

Thanks!

i recieved some nice levers from him at the beginning of the month
posted promptly etc
think he's had some health problems
i have dealt with him before with no compliants whatsoever

i just hope he's okay

as ant said, michael has just moved to the forest and is and out of hospital a lot, his wife petra dose send some messages out sometime, but he is 100 % good ,and you will get your parts :D

I know Michaels very busy at the mo, he's bought a small farm in the woods, he always comes through though!

Tc

He's a good guy. There will be a good reason; I hope it's the move and not poor health that's causing the delay...

Cool, thanks for the info.

I hope he is well!

I shall have to wait this one out then.

- And sorry if I initially posted in the wrong section!

Regards

Dave M

I've been waiting for quite a long time for a chainring, but from the feedback and the info provided, ill have no problem on waiting. : )

Back