can someone collect and post something from Pontypridd pleas

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Any chance some one could pick up something from Pontypridd and post it too my 24hr insured (NO RUSH AT ALL WHAT SO EVER as im away til the 2nd of october with work) with myhermes it's only an air rifle but a nice one it's 12flbs and is perfectly legal to post but myhermes accept air rifles to post unlike some other couriers who wont I have no troubles compensating who ever does it with cash + a wheel build done for the cost of parts (no labour or postage) ;) :D :D :D :D :D or a few beer tokens

Happy trails Dan

I'd gladly compensate anyone who could go as its bloody miles from me in fact the exact other side of the country's would cost me more in fuel than buying it new :cry:

Please someone pick it up and post it for me :cry: :cry:

As and when im out of the country til the 2nd of october and the guy will gladly hang on to til someone can collect once i pay so no rush at all really to get it to me and when ever someone's in the area in the next 12 days really :D

cannondale king":ol9y27gu said:
As and when im out of the country til the 2nd of october and the guy will gladly hang on to til someone can collect once i pay so no rush at all really to get it to me and when ever someone's in the area in the next 12 days really :D

Okay...I will do it...probably Sunday night if convenient with the other chap. Pm me some details fella

Cheers Harry i ow you one big time anywheels you want building in future let me know

Il pay for it and get some details and let him know and give you his address and bits by pm cheers mate :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back