Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Nader":19wh3217 said:
sinnerman":19wh3217 said:
MATE i like your style, everybody has sentiment, and you like to show yours by photographing your build.

theres nothing WRONG with Sentiment, as YOU know i am all for it...... :LOL:

no fella, my photos have nothing to do with sentimentality but show only my love of beautiful bikes ...and I think such bikes have earned it.

Your cannondale is very nice, only these Spinergy wheels ..hmm! :?

Again a small update

klein52.jpg

klein53.jpg

klein54.jpg

klein55.jpg

klein56.jpg

klein57.jpg

:facepalm: PMSL :roll:

sinnerman":igdxsifs said:
MATE i like your style, everybody has sentiment, and you like to show yours by photographing your build.

Also....

if you keep going you might have enough pics of just the fuselage to actually turn your RETRO into MODERN ABSTRACT ART.

BE STRONG AND CARRY ON.....!!!

:roll:

:facepalm:

Attachments

• abstract-fine-art-1.jpg
    abstract-fine-art-1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 845
sinnerman":249fbxkz said:
Nader":249fbxkz said:
sinnerman":249fbxkz said:

no fella, my photos have nothing to do with sentimentality but show only my love of beautiful bikes ...and I think such bikes have earned it.

Your cannondale is very nice, only these Spinergy wheels ..hmm! :?

Again a small update

klein52.jpg

klein53.jpg

klein54.jpg

klein55.jpg

klein56.jpg

klein57.jpg

:facepalm: PMSL :roll:

Nader........actually as plain white bikes go, this is going be as good as any white klein can be.

What i actually find humourous is YOU my friend. You are a contradiction to yourself.

Its seems you are happy to take the PISS out of others, when they show an emotion with there build (and you can call that emotion what you like sentiment/love/romance) and YET......you are guilty of the exact same thing.

sylus":2a0645pc said:
box of wine last night Carl ? :LOL:

No Sylus my Friend, just felt the need to make a point, I have respect for people here and there builds, but double standards irritate the billy bolloxs out of me.

But its all good, i have rubbed my ears.....................woooo saaaaaaaa....!

Attachments

• Keep-Calm.jpg
    Keep-Calm.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 769
sinnerman":188d69i5 said:
Its seems you are happy to take the PISS out of others, when they show an emotion with there build .....
where and when did I do that? what's your problem? .........now calm down and simple enjoy this build mate :D

Nader":wmyj2xut said:
sinnerman":wmyj2xut said:
Its seems you are happy to take the PISS out of others, when they show an emotion with there build .....
where and when did I do that? what's your problem? .........now calm down and simple enjoy this build mate :D

I have No problem mate. Carry on your build is GORGEOUS.....I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT... :LOL:

And mate, as for you not remembering, well that says it all to me... :roll:

Carry On, i dont want to miss the conclusion to your build. i would be devastated.

sinnerman":15wns877 said:

And mate, as for you not remembering, well that says it all to me... :roll:
Goodness gracious me .. ok now I get it!
yes I once said something about your sentimentality for the Nike bike but haven't noticed that you've taken it so seriously! sorry about this mate.

You should know, there are much more important issues in life than old metal (for me) ...I share any memories with my bikes! especially with KLEINs or FATs etc.
22 years ago I could get with my student job just a Marin pine, 20 years later I bought again a pine and I ride it every day.

Today I can afford those old jewelry like klein or fat, I like to build & present and ride them ..that's all mate! ..and all without any memories.

Back