Cannondale ST1000 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ginllfixit":106g234j said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and hazard a guess that 'badknee1' and 'overkill1' are the same person.

Oddly enough my first though, guy gets a bit of grief, straight away someone with no posting history (and I am willing to bet no further posts in the future) signs up, logs in and gives a glowing post about the bike.

All sounds more than a bit sus to me.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

badknee1":3szusxkg said:
ScillySuffolk":3szusxkg said:
If that dent is so unimportant why have you filled it, resprayed it and not mentioned it in your ad?

very vindictive post, not sure what you think your gaining from posting such a remark, but if you would like to pm me your address I can come and explain to you properly, not bothered how far away you are so pm away, or are you just a internet troller and it makes you feel good you sad little person?

as overkill1 has posted its a REVAMP! revamp is to take something and make it look better cosmetically, in my opinion it looks better, before you post im NOT asking for your opinion, so please keep it to yourself.

The dent has been tested at a cycle roadshop and engineer and it has been passed as safe!, it was cheaper to fill and cover than have it repaired properly not sure why the fukk im explaining myself to you but hope you can sleep well now.

I await your pm ;)

I'll take your off mate, if you're serious about "explaining about it in person" that is, unless you're one of these internet troller who hands out threats on the internet, to make you feel good you sad little person. BTW I live in Inverness

Check his other items......

He seems to have a fascination with handbags........read into that what you will. Carrying all those bads will give you a bit of a 'badknee'.

And he might come down and give you a bit of a bop with one.

stedlocks":2kqjytmv said:
Check his other items......

He seems to have a fascination with handbags........read into that what you will. Carrying all those bads will give you a bit of a 'badknee'.

And he might come down and give you a bit of a bop with one.

Well I don't live anywhere near Inverness, I was just hoping he'd be in for a long drive! (Badknee if you are reading this I actually live in Rockall...!)

You can see a picture of him on his ebay profile, he'd look rather cute in a summery red dress with those handbags!

Will lock this one.

We ask people to leave a price on their sale threads. We also do not allow multiple accounts, have removed the second account setup by the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back