29th Sept Summer Singletrack Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Welton jumble has come round quick, where has the year gone, looking forward to it, looking forward to the special ride vern :D :D

chrisv40":1xdc8ewv said:
Same as last year Stuart at South Hunsley school, we will have a walk down there then a decent ride after. Its on our calender (Sunday 7th October) and a proper announcement will be made a bit nearer the time ;)

No riding for me :cry: but I might get through with a pal for the Jumble.What time is kickoff :?:

Full details of the jumble and ride will be posted in the next couple of weeks and the jumble usually opens at 9.30am.

I think we should stick with Saturday the 29th, so come on chaps get this date in your diary's,
and come ride some of the best single track on the north Yorkshire moors..... Probably ;)

Looking like I won't be able to make this one, wife's firm is in merger negotiotions and if it goes through she'll be in work all next weekend so I'll be tied up at home (as she pulls in 3 times my salary and usually bends over backwards to let me go out and play it's only fair I do my bit at home), I'll let you know back end next week but it's very doubtful.
Matthew

I,ve been out checking the route I had in mind for this ride today, its quite wet in place's so I think we will be sticking to the classic Rosedale route.

There will be a pub stop around lunch time at the Lion inn so don't forget your pocket moneys.

See ya'll on Saturday :cool:

kaya

i should be ok for this, got a works leaving do in the evening, so will be a busy day of bikes and beer :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back