BOTM Sept 12. Get your entries in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingroon":qvs1m07d said:
mkozaczek":qvs1m07d said:
I know... I know... I was just saying that this is the ->97 BOTM category and there is a 98-> BOTM categry...

Sorry Dudes, didn't realise there was an age split in the BOTM, I'll withdraw from this one and enter in the 98--> ;)

I'll vote for you in that category fo sho... gorgeous bike!

Ridiculous !!!

Some of you need to get a life. The Cinelli is actually pre 2000 so what category is that ?!?!?
It looks new because it's never been riden !!

Re: Ridiculous !!!

Tennispro77":2wnru1rk said:
Some of you need to get a life. The Cinelli is actually pre 2000 so what category is that ?!?!?
It looks new because it's never been riden !!

C'mon Dude, don't hate the Players..

If the bike was manufactured in 1997 or earlier, then it can stay in this Category.. If it was manufactured in 1998 or later then it can enter this BOTM..

Rules are only ever in place on Forums like this one so there is no confusion..

tvcreative":2mhgohlv said:
I have news for you Tennis

that bike as nice as it is would not win this month - have you seen the competition?

I think it would struggle for a podium position in a month where it was the only entry :LOL:

Re: Ha ha ha

Tennispro77":ixzq3dox said:
You guys are so sad it's funny !

Are you implying that a bunch of middle aged blokes arguing on the internet about whether the bike they lusted over aged 14 and now own should or should not have purple anodised chainring bolts is sad? Why you sir have a very different idea of sad to me, and were I not so assuredly and blinkerdly convinced I am right and you are wrong I would undoubtedly take umbrage.

Furthermore, your Cinelli is well gash, innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back