Very retro Beautiful BSA waverley- 1930's single speed-£100!

sheathy

Dirt Disciple
Hello fellow bike enthusiasts, in my ongoing quest to reduce the amount of stuff I have to move down to the Bournemouth with me at the end of the month, I've decided to sell this bike.

I bought this from a wheat mill on the Isle of Wight about five years ago and restored it as a summer project for my girlfriend to use. However, she has since got a nice new bike and therefore never ever uses this beauty, and I think it deserves to be ridden, so here is your chance!

The bike is a pre 1930's (from what I gather looking at the serial number but could be wrong) ladies single speed BSA Waverley. It is completely original and when I restored it I used all the original parts but just did hours and hours of cleaning and regressing. The frame is 50cm from centre of the BB to the top of the ST, as reference my lady is 5"3 and with the saddle as low as it will go it spot on. It's one of the comfiest bikes I've ever ridden, mostly due to the lycett leather saddle. It has rod brakes which are very cool but not particularly reliable when it rains. The bike is in good working order but the paint is starting to show it's age with a few rust spots, the same is true for the chrome. It has track ends, chain tugs, mudguards, a bell, chain guard and I will also include the massive original front light and the lycett leather saddle bag/ tool patch with an original tool and puncture repair kit, also some rod brake spares if you want them.

Pick up from London (Bow)

£150ono

Pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60734120@N02/sets/72157631369001826/

Back