2012 l'erocia - registered

getting pretty darn excited about this :D as it's just round the corner

bike getting built this week, concerned that 42 x 28 might not be enough gearing especially on the strade b hills?? any thoughts, suggestions, experience out there

100miler shake down next weekend

I'm sure I saw an erocia 2012 thread somewhere ?? can't find it now :?:

gmac123":11dlfyyx said:
getting pretty darn excited about this :D as it's just round the corner

bike getting built this week, concerned that 42 x 28 might not be enough gearing especially on the strade b hills?? any thoughts, suggestions, experience out there

100miler shake down next weekend

I'm sure I saw an erocia 2012 thread somewhere ?? can't find it now :?:

I did it on 41x26... The climb to monte sante Marie after the Asciano food stop is the steepest.
It is a damn tough day on the bike, but also the best you will ever experience, enjoy!

ugo.santalucia":zcc5vbnv said:
I did it on 41x26... The climb to monte sante Marie after the Asciano food stop is the steepest.
It is a damn tough day on the bike, but also the best you will ever experience, enjoy!

cheers fella, looking forward to it. found an block with a 30 (mtb) but can get tension with a 42, so 28 it is as I can't find a smaller chain ring

Ahh - that's what I meant.....had thought it was a Yates Scot you had for some reason. Looks good :cool:

gmac123":1qfox3ts said:
Mr Panda":1qfox3ts said:
all the best with this Graham - are you using the Scot then :D

cheers Mr P

would have loved to take a scot, however decided to renovate my old schoolboy & junior bike, hopefully get the time to complete before the weekend for a shakedown

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Mr Panda":1vxqhg7f said:
Ahh - that's what I meant.....had thought it was a Yates Scot you had for some reason. Looks good :cool:

I'm slow this morning (like most mornings), just realised that probably meant.

ededwards":2m4gxnjx said:
James, Mel and I are booked in at Siena Camping from Friday to Sunday night inclusive so if you end up there it'll be really simple to meet up.

hopefully we'll meet up at the Sienna Camping, we're shouldn't arrive until lunch time on Saturday, so reckon it'll be straight to Gaiole to register and wander about.

so if our paths don't collide on the Saturday, watch out on Sunday for 2 breathless scotsmen and 1 lanky belgium wearing our new team colours

twa lions by gmac123, on Flickr

Back