Cannondale ST1000 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably because its been revamped lol he says he has done it up ... have you never done something up b4, its about making something look better? hence why he has resprayed it ... jeez did you sleep ok last night or did you worry yourself silly about it ... get a life lmao.

I think they have done a good job myself looks smart, might keep an eye on this, thanks for link.

ScillySuffolk":1di15001 said:

very vindictive post, not sure what you think your gaining from posting such a remark, but if you would like to pm me your address I can come and explain to you properly, not bothered how far away you are so pm away, or are you just a internet troller and it makes you feel good you sad little person?

as overkill1 has posted its a REVAMP! revamp is to take something and make it look better cosmetically, in my opinion it looks better, before you post im NOT asking for your opinion, so please keep it to yourself.

The dent has been tested at a cycle roadshop and engineer and it has been passed as safe!, it was cheaper to fill and cover than have it repaired properly not sure why the fukk im explaining myself to you but hope you can sleep well now.

I await your pm ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Leaving aside the laughably transparent efforts of your alter-ego "overkill1" (were you being deliberately ironic when you chose that name) and your veiled threat of violence, what I am hoping to gain is to bring to your attention that your dishonest practices have not gone unnoticed here nor on other cycling forums.

If the dent was of no consequence, an honest seller would post pictures of it and let the buyer decide.

If the dent had been tested by a "cycle roadshop" (whatever one of those is) and engineer and found to be of no consequence, then an honest seller would publish their inspection report and let the buyer decide.

If the dent had put off previous buyers then a dishonest seller would fill it, respray the bike to disguise the repair and re-advertise it with no mention of what he has done.

A dishonest seller would delete his original ad and mark it as sold, thus removing evidence of the original damage to the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back