Riddim-Track's Feedback

Campag seat post, ergo adapters and a random seat pin all received save and sound! Thanks muchly

absolutely top guy, adam gave me some tyres and a box of inner tubes FOC/KARMA. could of taken his time to post as they were FOC but no he got em out the next day so full marks for him ;)

Hi All

Bought some lovely Miche aero levers off of Adam, they arrived in great condition and quick as a flash, great comms too all round top guy :D :D :cool:

Excellent service.

Paid for the frame and parts Thursday evening, and it all arrived boxed and well packed first thing Monday.

Top fella.

Cheers mate

Phil

Hi All

Bought a lovely Campagnolo chorus front mech off of Adam, Excellent condition, fantastic price, fast delivery, and great comms, what more could you ask. Second transaction with Adam with no faults at all, superb. :D :D :cool: :cool:

Brought two sets of mudguards from Adam via The Girlfriend.

A true gentleman, Adam met her at the tube station and threw in a spare set of wires along with the mudguards. He then messaged me with advice on fitting which is much appreciated by myself, a mudguard virgin.

Many thanks Adam. :D

3TT Stem

Hey,
:cool:

bought NOS 3T stem from Adam; top bloke fast despatch and described accurately; good comms as well
Recommended to deal with...... :D

Back