GT Bravado LE

PugSky

Dirt Disciple
For sale I have my GT Bravado LE. I have had the bike since I was about 14(ish) and I belive it to be resprayed 1993. I got the bike second had from a guy at a local bike shop who was the previous owner. The bike came with suspension forks which were later replaced with the project 2’s and the brakes were also replaced, both of these changes were due to failures hence the replacement.
Other replacements include tyres, saddle and peddles. Everything else is stock as far as memory serves. As you can imagine the bb, headset, chain are lets say “well used”. Saying that everything works, the gears still running really well but want to make the point that this bike has been used (was my only mode of transport till I got my first car at 19) and it not in show room condition. Two other point to mention, the headset bolt is cracked (see pics) and one of the bar end bolts is rounded off. These could both be extracted but I will leave this to the next owner. The bike is for sale as she is just sat at the back of my garage collecting dust, I would love to keep her but I’m unlikely to ride her again so would like to see her go to a new home.

The basic bike spec is as follows:
Syncros stem, gt bars, project 2 forks, XT front and rear mechs with grip shift shifters. StrongLight X15 headset, XT hubs with Mavic M231 rims, deore brakes. Shimano chain set, cassette and chain. I have also measured the frame as 18”

I am happy to post the bike but would prefer collection so the bike could be viewed prior to purchase.

Price £100

Lots of pictures here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v430/kenan_hill/GT/

Any questions etc drop me a line.

DSCF2438.jpg

I live in north yorkshire, i won't be able to collect it how much do you think postage would be? Also can i ask how tall you are?

Thanks

ok great, would you say the bike was a good size for you or was it slightly too big. I am 6"4

Thanks

To be honest at 6"4 I'd of thought you would be a little big. If it would help I could take some measurements?

If you need any more measurements let me know.

Top Tube = 23 Inches
Seat Tube = 18 Inches
Wheelebase = 41.5 Inches
Chainstay Length = 16.5 Inches
Headtube = 4 Inches

Back