The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks coomber had a look at Tc's you can see signs of wear on his seat but on mine there is none as its never been ridden on.

Cheers mate

Marc

m88arx":1bsin786 said:
Thanks coomber had a look at Tc's you can see signs of wear on his seat but on mine there is none as its never been ridden on.

Cheers mate

Marc

Yep, you are right, good basis to start though.

xcrider":12f8aaxb said:
How much are worth SPENGLE MTB 3 carbon wheels? In really good working condition but with signs of wear?

Dont know much about Spengle wheels to be honest. How much rim wear? I'd search on here and see how much spins go for and say about the same I guess.

I've got a set of RST Mozo Pros, they look to be the 3.5 inch version

cosmetically they are very good, maybe 8.5-9/10
functionally, they are perfect, very plush

they're grey with red decals and have a (retrobike gold!) canti hanger brace

how much shall i ask?

I have an original Marin MountVision FRS 17.5" which I bought 9th Sept 1996 from 'The Sensible Bike Company" in Liss. Just wondering what it is worth so I can put it for sale?

It is all original with Manitou Forks, Mavic 221/DT spokes/ WTB PrimalRaptors, Shimano XT throughout.

mountvision1.JPG

Only problem is lacquer has some marks. I guess the frame could be stripped and polished.
mountvision2.JPG

cce":2bkxz3e8 said:
I've got a set of RST Mozo Pros, they look to be the 3.5 inch version

cosmetically they are very good, maybe 8.5-9/10
functionally, they are perfect, very plush

they're grey with red decals and have a (retrobike gold!) canti hanger brace

how much shall i ask?

With the hanger £50 if in good nick

lilolee":1szjexv1 said:
I have an original Marin MountVision FRS 17.5" which I bought 9th Sept 1996 from 'The Sensible Bike Company" in Liss. Just wondering what it is worth so I can put it for sale?

It is all original with Manitou Forks, Mavic 221/DT spokes/ WTB PrimalRaptors, Shimano XT throughout.

mountvision1.JPG

Only problem is lacquer has some marks. I guess the frame could be stripped and polished.
mountvision2.JPG

This sold cheaply:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/marin-mount-v ... 606wt_1165

So would guess with your better spec £180-200

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back