Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local weather report - 2 miles from arundel the sun has been shining all morning (spent it on the beach from 7.30 till 12 kitesurfing !! lifes good)

TheGreenRabbit":1wqbjpnr said:
2 miles from arundel the sun has been shining all morning

Grab the sun, take it home, look after it then bring it to the ride tomorrow :LOL:

Went out round Richmond park this morning, everything working, no squeeks or squeels or ugly sounds...so I thought I'd tempt fate and clean the old girl!

She's now a lot cleaner and looking good...she's by no mean spotless (it started to rain up here) but I think she'll do me proud...right, now time to start dancing for sunshine! At least I think the dance I know is a sun dance...It could be a rain dance tho :? Guess we'll find out tomorrow :D

See ya all soon

G

I've been at my workshop all day which is in the middle of the route, sun was out this morning but was windy and showers in the afternoon. Wu pop'ed in on his Cross bike and was off on a reccie run so should be able to give a report of the trails.

I hope its nice tomorrow, just got back from Cardiff go karting and it was chucking it down all the way back :x

same around here . :?

I think I will be soaked before even jumping on my 2h30 train journey . :LOL:

Well, it's pretty windy and wet out there at the mo, but the trails seem to have held up ok. wasn't that bad out there today and they drain fast so should be ok. :cool:

Anyway, that's what Gore-Tex is for. :D

No such thing as bad weather - only inapropriate clothing. :LOL:

Of course it'd be lovely if it was dry and sunny like last April, but there you go. We'll still have fun. I trust all are still coming.

See you at the station at about 10.25am.

PM me if you need my number for directions etc (not that I'm that good with directions. :LOL: )

see you all.

My car is loaded, rucksack packed, TomTom ready for directing me to Kev's and Mrs GT is putting the finishing touches to the tiffin and Kev's flapjack. Clocks in 'Chez Pickle' have all been moved forward and my alarm is now set.

I'm now off for a quick shower then bed, as I'm getting up at 5.15am for a 6am depart!!! :shock:

See you all in the morning ;)

well , i still havent got a rear brake , bag is not packed , and i am just about to open a second bottle of wine . :oops:

alarm at 6.15 for me . :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back