British Steel

Corduroyboy":39qwxypn said:
sinnerman":39qwxypn said:
Glad you got the PD mate, Showing the Fuquay shows its in more the Capable hands. Good show mate... :cool:

Praise indeed! Cheers!

sinnerman":39qwxypn said:
Below, the Dexter.

Also mine ;)

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ght=fuquay

Just need shed loads of time to finish everything! :oops:

I think the Dexter is COOL......i had hoped you had it built, and could share your thoughts, but i am happy to wait for that one....!!!

BS

Here's one of mine to add to this thread. Fusion were a london based outfit. Designed very much in the UK, but contracted out to be built in Taiwan :cry: They were only around for a few years (this is a 92) and are probably actually rarer than the Fuquay above. Many plagerisms from other brands BITD, AKA the Ritchey rear seat stay/tube cluster, oversize head tube, top tube cable routing, profiled Tange Prestige concept tubing (the best steel you could buy back then) and still one of the lightest- bare frame weighes just 4 pounds bare.
Oversize headset makes for a very tight steering and stiff front end. Handle really well.

Fusion002.jpg

Fusion001.jpg

I have just recieved a call, and am now waiting for Pictures..........

All very exciting...., watch this space... :shock:

sinnerman":hr5hmqpp said:

What that for Carl?

Giom6":38esf2qc said:
sinnerman":38esf2qc said:

What that for Carl?

I am sat here in great anticipation, i am unsure if i will get the pics today, but i hope this week, it may be of some help to Adrian too.

I love it when stuff like this happens, i am sat here chewing my nails.....lol.

Giom6":3b7msp06 said:
Oooohhhhh! Who is sending the pictures? ;)

You are a bugger...., i cant say it will spoil the surprise and give it away,

lets just say its a very very Rare Steel frame thats handmade, silver soldered and fillet brazed, made right here in the UK, still wearing its original race jacket and specification, which does include ROLLERCAMS.... :shock:

sinnerman":2u7lugrt said:
Giom6":2u7lugrt said:
Oooohhhhh! Who is sending the pictures? ;)

You are a bugger...., i cant say it will spoil the surprise and give it away,

lets just say its a very very Rare Steel frame thats handmade, silver soldered and fillet brazed, made right here in the UK, still wearing its original race jacket and specification, which does include ROLLERCAMS.... :shock:

Damn you!

OMG, how do you do it?!?!?! :)

Pulled another rabbit out of the hat have you?

hollister":123es3f7 said:
Real roller cams?

I KNOW..... :shock: on a 24 year old British bike too....What ever NEXT... :LOL:

IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED.....LOL

Back