Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Looking forward to seeing this one finished If I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Klein frame and fork I would get it repainted white also. :cool:

Soon I get two very nice black XT 730 hubs from a mate here on the forum and so it's decided which parts will be built.

I don't want a lot of experimenting with colours, even though I know each colour scheme will fit in this beauty. ...so let's see ;)

klein48.jpg

sylus":1hxhndc1 said:
CHASE76":1hxhndc1 said:
Looking forward to seeing this one finished

After 7 pages I'd just like to see it started :LOL: :LOL:
if you give me nice 730er parts, then I build it still finished ;)
..and we know the 730er has become very rare, maybe it will be a mixture of 730 and 732nd!! :(

..maybe someone has a beautiful white Turbo saddle for me? (not the new version) :?

I move to BAN...this build is way too slow, regardless if a white Attitude is sex-on-wheels....or hubs as it may be.

mikede":2uy0oq1l said:
...this build is way too slow...
what did you expect? that every week I'll cast a retro bike? ...but I know it, you love it mate! :D
...just be patient ;)

I suppose we are moving along we now have a saddle and hubs. Have you sourced the NOS xt shifters or the mech.

I must admit at the end of the day it is a respray and is a nice bike but i cant wait 4 years for it to be built. speed it up

thanks andy

Back