The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coomber":2o5l1szp said:
I thought it was a M Trax? Either way, need to know spec. Was the 1000 not all altus and alivio? Not sure I am doing it a dis-service.

Yeah that's right. Mainly alivio. It's an M-Trax I'd like. But I'd look at Dynatech too cos they were similar weren't they? Although seem to be more expensive.

Re: G Zaskar Race 2001 / 2002

coomber":d4l0ui69 said:
evobaz":d4l0ui69 said:
coomber":d4l0ui69 said:
They dont come up that often. Last one on here went really cheap (about £70 frame). Wont get a great deal as a complete bike, as parts are modern but dated, so if still original, guessing around £300. Pics would help to see how mint it is though.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers, will try and get a couple of pics of it tomorrow and upload them.

Might have been a little over-optimistic. One sold last year for £180 here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ght=zaskar

Frame sold for £85:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ght=zaskar

Cheers for the update - at that price I think i'd just give it to my dad and let him pass on his older bike to someone else. Either that or keep it for commuting to work. Thanks for doing some research though :D

Hayes HFX Mag

I've got a set of Hayes HFX Mag Disc Brakes. Nothing exciting there you might add.

Well, my rear caliper is one of the 22mm direct mount jobbies which fit some Trek/Fisher/Schwinn frames and seem to be quite difficult to get hold of.

I just wondered how much the complete set would be worth, given the rear caliper. I realise that it probably won't be a lot more than a standard set but I thought it would be worth asking before sticking them up for sale.

The brakes themselves are in good condition and perfect working order, and come with adaptors so that they can be run on frames & forks with IS Disc Mounts.

i think they also fit some of the later klein/trek attitudes mr. ballbags
i had a 2001 and was fairly sure these could be used on the rear disc tab but couldn't find a set anywhere.

imagesCAC5OLR7.jpg

i'm usually wrong so it's probably best to just ignore me :D

X-lite kevlar seat Nos

Just wondered how much this is worth a guy who a know said i should be asking 40 quid, for the seat due to it niceness and condition its never been ridden and fitted to the gt then taken off again so tell me what you think. I will list it in here before i ebay it i think thats only fair

Marc

Mint flite would be £40, if that is real leather you may get £25 but I guess it would be nearer £20. That said if you can find a member who is doing a UK build and has a X lite frame, bar, stem etc you might get more, but you might have a long wait. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back