Premium Rush , Bike Messenger Film

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
oooh just saw the trailer for this today, and to my childish mind it looks pretty darn cool, they are riding fixed but there seems to be a bit of Danny Macaskill street trials stuff in there too.

Check it out :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1547234/

havent been this excited about a bike film since BMX bandits in the 80s ;)

I remember when I was into the Japanese car scene and the excitement when the fast and the furious was announced. A film set around 'our' scene :cool: . We were so excited.

Then it was released.

:facepalm:

it look like it will really enforce the opinion that cyclists are crazy muppets who do daft things around cars...

and I can't believe its not out yet...I saw that trailer...i can't even remember how long ago it was...thats how long

gavinda":34smroo4 said:
I remember when I was into the Japanese car scene and the excitement when the fast and the furious was announced. A film set around 'our' scene :cool: . We were so excited.

Then it was released.

:facepalm:

It can't be worse than Quicksilver.

I was young and impressionable when that came out. I loved it :oops:

May e I should revisit it sometime.

Went to see it on Friday it was awesome in the same way as quicksilver was awesome. Don't go to see it if your easily offended by fixies doing unbelievable stunts and impossible things on the road. Basically if you think alleycats are foolish you won't like it.
I loved it :D

Back