MacRetro Trading Post

Long shot I know but I'll ask anyway, for SWAPS Ive got what appears to be NOS XTR lock ring rotors, 2 x 160mm rotors with lock rings. What am I after exactly the same in XT. :?

Anybody want a Gt Timberline frame , fork and stem ? It's the one with the groove and the odd braze on canti hanger on the seat tube. It's a pearlesant white with blue decals. I'm not sure how old , probably early to mid 90s.

20" c-t , 18" c-c

It's a mess , needs total refurb. The paint and decals are shot. Needs headset and bottom bracket. The wee canti braze on has had a bump or two and is mis-shaped.

Free to anyone who wants it and can collect from my place in Renfrew. It's not worth posting.

If nobody takes it this week it's going to the dump.

Hawmaw":3o03wk17 said:
Anybody want a Gt Timberline frame , fork and stem ? It's the one with the groove and the odd braze on canti hanger on the seat tube. It's a pearlesant white with blue decals. I'm not sure how old , probably early to mid 90s.

20" c-t , 18" c-c

It's a mess , needs total refurb. The paint and decals are shot. Needs headset and bottom bracket. The wee canti braze on has had a bump or two and is mis-shaped.

Free to anyone who wants it and can collect from my place in Renfrew. It's not worth posting.

If nobody takes it this week it's going to the dump.

Care to donate it to the glasgow bike station then ?

Dooleys in Paisley have a Scott Elite for sale for £55. It's got DX components so probably about 1990(?).

It's a 17" I think. the paint work is poor and it could do with a repaint.
£40 would be a better price.

Back