Alpinestars 2012 **purists look away now!**

poweredbypies":25bogpvy said:
Just to save you getting shot first heres mine
IMG_00000101.jpg

Everyone's been pretty gentle with me so far......see you on the scaffold :LOL:

I think it looks very nice, love the cranks and colours. If was to be picky I would change the stem to an all black or silver one but that what makes it your own.

Great job.

What tyers are they and where did you get them? Cheers

I think it looks very nice, love the cranks and colours. If was to be picky I would change the stem to an all black or silver one but that what makes it your own.

Great job.

:D , not everything has to be exact and strict....its about what you like and whats fun, good work :cool:

MADB":7m7dxete said:

Great job.

No, no, no. I think you can see from this picture that the stem and handlebars match and are meant to pickup on the accents in the frame and decals...............Oh no! I couldn't give a damn about colour co-ordination as far as what I wear goes, but when it comes to bikes I turn into bloody Gok Wan :LOL:

Tyres were from Decathlon, but I got the last ones.

Attachments

• P91704331.jpg
    P91704331.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 681
It's a travesty & an injustice and this kind of thing must be stopped!!!!! ;) :LOL:

The bike is there to be ridden and if it works for u why not? Many will find it offensive & it's not my kinda thing really but a man can do what he likes with his own kit.....enjoy it!! :)

The bike is there to be ridden and if it works for u why not? Many will find it offensive & it's not my kinda thing really but a man can do what he likes with his own kit.....enjoy it!! :D

I bet you'll like the next one though ;)

Johnboy":1rwyoj1u said:
MADB":1rwyoj1u said:

Great job.

No, no, no. I think you can see from this picture that the stem and handlebars match and are meant to pickup on the accents in the frame and decals...............Oh no! I couldn't give a damn about colour co-ordination as far as what I wear goes, but when it comes to bikes I turn into bloody Gok Wan :LOL:

Tyres were from Decathlon, but I got the last ones.

See what you saying, does look a lot better from that angle but I like a plane stem. Definitely with you on the clothing, who gives a rats ass what you look like as long as the bike look good.

Back