PMs not sending?

bren

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
PMs sitting in outbox, new ones go straight to outbox despite saying they've sent? Anyone any ideas why? Sent box has nothing recent in despite lots of attempts to contact people.... :?

I would have contacted a mod rather than posting this in public but I CAN'T PM ANYONE!!!! Aaarrrggghhh!!! :shock:

And breathe.... ;)

Think I might be having issues too. I sent a PM on Saturday, but there's nothing in either my Sentbox or Outbox and so far no reply. Shouldn't the message at least be in my Sentbox?

Nik

nik_h":ujk5flww said:
I sent a PM on Saturday, but there's nothing in either my Sentbox or Outbox and so far no reply. Shouldn't the message at least be in my Sentbox?

Sounds like you didn't send it at all. If it was sent, you would find it in one of those boxes.

It's definately working for me, sent a message and had a reply from someone else regarding a different matter. So I'm either being blanked or they haven't logged on since I pm'ed em.
Do the messages transfer from outbox to sentbox when the user just logs on or when they actually read the message?

bren":1834r1zs said:
It's definately working for me, sent a message and had a reply from someone else regarding a different matter. So I'm either being blanked or they haven't logged on since I pm'ed em.
Do the messages transfer from outbox to sentbox when the user just logs on or when they actually read the message?
When they actually read the message

You can look at your inbox as a whole & see who has sent messages but until they open them they remain in your outbox

Back