Yesterday's non-ride.

FMJ

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My buddy shows up at my place around noon. No bike. He had detailed his Mini earlier in the week, and didn't want to get the interior dirty. No big deal. I had worked out in the morning and wasn't to concerned about not riding. So we're sitting out on the deck having a beer, and I said to him you can always ride one of my bikes if you don't want to put yours in your car. He says he thought of that, but didn't think I'd want to loan out one of "my babies". Huh? They're mountain bikes FFS. We've been riding moto together for 40 years. Do we ask to ride each others motorcycles? No. We just jump on them and rip. "I wouldn't mind trying out your Xizang, but it's really rare." Look at it. It's still dirty from me riding it last weekend. Ride the damn thing. I don't care. Pick a bike. Hammer. Geez.

Your comments have just caused a number of members to fall off their seats in shock, after reading that you actually ride the bikes you build ;) :LOL:

Thankfully, I'm not one of them:

A3B9412B-D470-4432-BEA9-F375237A4755-1786-0000013150CA7A0E.jpg

To be honest I think some on here would let others ride their mrs before they let them ride their bikes :LOL: :LOL:

Barneyballbags":1fawdukf said:
sylus":1fawdukf said:
To be honest I think some on here would let others ride their mrs before they let them ride their bikes :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm easy... save me a job on two counts.

al.

Back