UK Fat Bike Contingent ~ North Yorkshire ~ 6th-7th October

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
UK Fat bike “contingent” are having a meeting/gathering/ride over the weekend 5th-7th October, it’s based around a camp site in the middle of the North Yorkshire Moors, I hasten to add this is a “grass roots” event, this has plus sides as well as negatives..

Pluses, no entry fee, a good group of people turning up and enjoying themselves riding a 20’ish mile moorland route on Saturday and some beach time fun on Sunday, this is not an endurance event or race in any way, just turn up and take it as seriously as you want, have fun :~)

Negatives, you do everything at your own risk, the organisers take no responsibility for injury or loss, basically this is real world, take your own risks and join the event knowing this. Maps, GPS routes way marked trails will not be included, we will do our best to keep everybody together but you are responsible for yourself and most of the areas have very poor on No Mobile Coverage

If that hasn’t put you off and you have a Fat bike (3.8 tyre or larger Back and Front) and you’re free the 1st weekend of October drop me a PM and I will fill you in

Back