Ofmega Mistral crankset

latman

Senior Retro Guru
I am having a mid 80s italian moment and wondering if anybody here has any to sell ? Ideally 175s if they exist? I really like the look of them !

plan B would be some Gipiemmes as I have a gpm BB already and i would prefer to avoid Campagnolo till I need derailleurs

Attachments

• ofmega mistral cranks (3).jpg
    ofmega mistral cranks (3).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,949
I am interested indeed , what condition are they in and what are you wanting for them ? cheers Ian

7999082988_867758208d_c.jpg

7999082667_6bc8aacb9b_c.jpg

These are not great pics and I haven't cleaned them yet and I do have the crank caps.£65 posted to Australia.

I'm not quite ready to build so I may pass on these now and hope for some longer ones thanks jm

Came across this old thread and wanted to know if you were still looking for a set of Mistrals? I have a set I am going to list on Ebay soon but I figured I should ask first.

NOS_Man":30edryhh said:
Came across this old thread and wanted to know if you were still looking for a set of Mistrals? I have a set I am going to list on Ebay soon but I figured I should ask first.

probably not ,as I ended up getting some Pantographed Gipiemme Cronosprints instead as I had a Gipiemme BB already , But just in case ,how long are they , what size rings and what price , pedal threading and condition are they ? cheers Ian

NOS_Man":wswidm5h said:

Did you ever get to sell the Mistrals? I am interested if you still have them

Back