And today I did......

today at wifeys behest i moved a shed
from the top of the garden ,down to next to the big bike shed
it wont take long she said ,"you've only to remove the screws and it breaks down to 7 manageable bits"
"going out for lunch with dad (hers not rob mac ) be back later" and off she went

so ,got it too bits easy enough ,after i'd evicted the 7 toads that lived in it but, there were some bits that were rotten
so putting it back together wasn't quite so easy
so a scratch about for some more wood to shore up the rest of it turned up a 18mm sheet of plywood and some 2x4

battery drills
i have 3 of them all with shit batteries , get them all on charge and rotate
aaaarghhh
must buy a new one
so its repaired and sort of built , i had to cut 2" off the bottom of one door and 1" off the top of the other to get them to shut and there's some holes in it that need patched , but as requested ,its moved

and one of the toads came back as i was packing up ,looking for the shed that wasn't there , felt a bit off about that too

then wifey turns up , "can you move it about 2 feet that way ?"

KOFF

Cathkin Braes

Went for a wee recce today to see what was happening about the bike tracks being built for the 2014 games, cause I'd been told that the diggers had been in. They've surfaced some singletrack through the woods and the majority of the red route has been dug out but not surfaced yet. I didn't have that much time so don't know if the black route is done yet but what I did see was quite impressive.

gnawamurney":rcj3gm6s said:
Castlemilk is very respectable these days

Really? Maybe the bams from Easterhouse will visit instead. :D

Cool that it's so close to the city though, I hope they all stay in place after the games for people to use.

Back