Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
mattbrown":2copqt9d said:
I am just going to get soaking wet, i dont own waterproofs, but thats half the fun, just makes the hot bath at home all the more enjoyable

Best bring a rug so you don't get mi car too soggy then ;)

Don't worry I'll bring an umbrella, that should keep the rain off! :D

TheGreenRabbit":1m25mwho said:
The sun has just come out. The BBC Weather is looking like showers rather than torential rain.

Good; however fingers and toes still crossed for Sunday ;)

If we all keep telling ourselves its going to be OK....Then it will be ;)
How many times have you heard " Its going to rain this afternoon so take your brolly" and it's been sunny instead :roll:
It was going to rain all afternoon here yesterday, sun all day :roll:

Well the forecast I'm seeing (Which I tend to rely on for organising my work - yachting photography) is SW winds 20-25 MPH. Rain, but not a great deal 3mm/hour (I prolly sweat more than that!! :? ) Overcast, High temp of 11ºc but prolly around 9ºc without wind chill So with the wind it will feel pretty cold

One reason I went out and bought some full length tights today...I can commute in shorts and ride round for a couple of hours and get red knees...but if TinTin suffers the same amount on punctures he did last time I saw him, I'm not going to be hanging round in the rain wearing shorts...That's just silly :roll:

Why can it be like the bank holiday meet last year...that was lovely and warm....Ahhhh happy days....
main.php

heathy":1yqpv84p said:
If we all keep telling ourselves its going to be OK....Then it will be ;)

I kept praying for a dry Lincoln ride last weekend.

I got my payers answered......

it didnt rain

........just 6" of snow instead!

god that pic was year ago wasnt it. And such nice weather. I miss that.

Gave up on cycling today. wemt swiming instead.

Roll on Sunday. See you all in Arundel station car park about 10.30am (new time - post clock change).

:D

Wu-Tangled":e7fuoit1 said:
god that pic was year ago wasnt it. And such nice weather. I miss that.

Naa that was around the end of August...Just seems like a year ago since the last nice sunny day :D

Wu-Tangled":3h5mro8p said:
And such nice weather. I miss that.

Yea, remember bank holiday last year, was up in Durham visiting family. Spent most of the weekend sat in the garden drinking beer and sunbathing, ahh it was bliss.

Bank holiday this year.....cold, snow, wet! :shock: What the hell is going on!!!

It can be cold for the ride. It can be windy(ish) for the ride. It can be frosty for the ride.

But please.......dont rain.

Go on, supprise us, dont rain tomorrow, let the trails have a day off to dry a little.....and please, dont rain on Sunday either! ;)

My first retro/Wu meet 28 April 2007 this was what April was like all month :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back