Show us yer FSR's

nice price! Do you swap the shock, too? Because I switched to a more recent DT Swiss air shock - the improvement of function and weight is quite remarkable... :)

bigmick":3mpat1hj said:
Bullpup":3mpat1hj said:
You want to see a pro? :D

FSRPRO.jpg
i just won a pro on ebay

will be swapping the betd link and disc seatstay over

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300774410635? ... _cvip=true

Nice one Mick - Snap!!

I was watching that one and was interested to note that it doesn't have the same head reinforement as mine - which means your forks will fit!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Grugru":12dm919p said:
nice price! Do you swap the shock, too? Because I switched to a more recent DT Swiss air shock - the improvement of function and weight is quite remarkable... :)
i have a rock shox sid/ a fox float that i might fit

Bullpup":12dm919p said:
bigmick":12dm919p said:
Bullpup":12dm919p said:
You want to see a pro? :D

FSRPRO.jpg
i just won a pro on ebay

will be swapping the betd link and disc seatstay over

Nice one Mick - Snap!!

I was watching that one and was interested to note that it doesn't have the same head reinforement as mine - which means your forks will fit!
yeah the headtube reinforcement is to do with frame size, what size frame is yours

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I will have to check but XL I think. Knowing my luck when I complete the build I will fing it is too large...

twain":cgd2tufa said:
bigmick":cgd2tufa said:
frame arrived today, front mech is xtr so even more a bargain, will probably start build tomorrow

that is a lovely frame :) would be interested to know the i2i on the shock - looks longer than standard 165mm...

Standard varies between 155mm (6") and 165mm (6.5") depending on age of frame so my guess is that this shock is a later fitment.

Interesting to see the effect on hamdling since I have been thinking about buying one of this length for mine.

Latest posts

Back