'96 GT RTS-2 *Update 30/7*

mattbrown":15vaqqxk said:
That now does look sweet

Thanks, I'm very happy with the outcome, just cant wait to get the Spin wheel on the back! :D

mattbrown":15vaqqxk said:
all I need to do with my build is respray it, i just have all the bits lying around

Looking forward to seeing yours once its complete ;)

These were waiting on the doormat when I got home last night! :cool:

The finishing touch via gil_m, some 'Pickle' stickers :LOL:

I sent him a pic of the RTS-2 decals, and he created these exact font match. So, tonight I'll be polishing the RTS up and putting these babies on ready for the Lincoln ride on Sunday :D

Attachments

• DSC00500.JPG
    DSC00500.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,433
jimihendrix":1fodmidn said:
Very cool :cool:

Cheers :D Started off a a joke with Mrs GT, but to be honest I really like them :cool:

cchris2lou":1fodmidn said:
a bike is never finished . :roll:

If I had £1 for every time I thought I've finished this bloody bike...... :roll:

LTS Biker":2v8adkc2 said:
You buy a set of new grips now?? :D

I never say it's finished, it's ridable.

Yea, its got some NOS Specialized grips on it now, that I got from JV. Really nice actually, comfier than I thought they'd be as they're quite thin.

Your probably right about it never being finished, as Ed (Orange71) dropped round 2 red brake boosters at the weekend so I'll be giving them a go soon.......... :roll:

Rolling on Panaracer Fire XC Pro's in 1.8 flava, a fresh Brasso session to get a bit more shine and decals added :cool:

Attachments

• DSCF3336.JPG
    DSCF3336.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,321
  • DSCF3339.JPG
    DSCF3339.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,321
Pickle":22ct096j said:
Rolling on Panaracer Fire XC Pro's in 1.8 flava, a fresh Brasso session to get a bit more shine and decals added :cool:

GT RTS2 Pickle edition - full of chunky tangy goodness, you're bringing that on the ride this Sunday arent you, if you are cant wait to see it in the flesh, i feel so ashamed my ride wont be retro at the mo :cry:

mattbrown":64n0sl8l said:
GT RTS2 Pickle edition - full of chunky tangy goodness, you're bringing that on the ride this Sunday arent you, if you are cant wait to see it in the flesh, i feel so ashamed my ride wont be retro at the mo :cry:

Oh yes Mr B, the RTS-Pickle will be coming to Sussex for a pre-MM spanking :D

It'll then be stripped down, cleaned and prepped up ready for the big June event, where it'll be wearing a Spin rear wheel (that I'll be nicking off Kev on Sunday) :cool:

Back