Pedals: Shimano M520
Bottom Bracket: XTr M952

Hubs: XTR M950/952
Rim: Mavic X517 silver
Spokes: DT Swiss double butted
Tube: Specialized
Tire: Schwalb Nobby Nic's

Weight: just under 26lb .. or so

This started as a desire (sparked by getting a Santacruz Tazmon finally!) of having a Turner burner to go with and also as i'm finding hardtails more tiring and painfull on an old leg/back injury.

Burners being thin on the ground i was offered an XCE as an alternative. I'm pretty happy with it as is but mindful that the forks are not as tidy as the rest of the bits as most is mint low miles stuff slowly accrued.

Surprisingly for a medium frame and upright modern riding position its quite comfy on my back and pretty chuckable.

Looks cracking !! Got a soft spot for a turner I had a 5 spot (proper Horst link one ) from 03.. Sold it few years ago :facepalm:

Col :)

Lovely, not enough of these on here.
Only thing I would say though is there is a lot of seatpost showing, I take it there's enough inside the frame?

It's a whopper of a 400mm Raceface. I wanted to use an X lite but it would only ahve had 3 inches in the frame the Raceface has nearly double that and the stem and bar are RF so the dam ocd matching geek in me won. Mind the picture is a bit misleading as the suspension is sitting uncompressed and jacking it all up.

Back