Funkungfusion

Drewson":2qjz5alp said:
This build is coming along nicely :cool:

On another note: ➡️ Oh god...what have i done....just agreed the purchase of my most recent acquisition....a NOS Funk Pro Comp from a friend in the far east....Will compliment the Wifes Funk Force GS quite nicely i think :cool:

This site is gonna be lucky to have so many with Da' Funk!!

Will start a thread when it arrives....hopefully v soon.

PS. Sorry to distract from your thread Swede....hope u find the levers!! Can't wait for the final result!!

Do you have to have a picture for us?

I'm hunting some Paul Component Love Levers (in blue). I've got nine pairs saved in my eBay archive but most were the wrong colour or I simply missed out in the bidding. Interestingly some of them have a different “P” logo, so I’m assuming the ones with the square surround are slightly later(?) Lover levers.jpg

Last edited:
Even worst you got a Funk too, really fell guilty and see better the reason of the Paul Blue levers, yes the ones I sold days ago for who doesnt know here.

Your Green with the Turquoise is really great, your frame really have some different details from mine but still great ;)

ez054098":3hqd461e said:
Drewson":3hqd461e said:
This build is coming along nicely :cool:

On another note: ➡️ Oh god...what have i done....just agreed the purchase of my most recent acquisition....a NOS Funk Pro Comp from a friend in the far east....Will compliment the Wifes Funk Force GS quite nicely i think :cool:

This site is gonna be lucky to have so many with Da' Funk!!

Will start a thread when it arrives....hopefully v soon.

PS. Sorry to distract from your thread Swede....hope u find the levers!! Can't wait for the final result!!

Do you have to have a picture for us?

Not yet but will have soon. :)

Swede - Have you thought about finding some Real levers....look nice in Blue/Silver...see this link: http://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-cl ... 39994.html

Hi Nuno, Just picked this up and I'm on the case; hopefully, I'm not too late... Would you believe it I lost all patience and bought the red/blue ones from Alex on Friday with the plan to get them re-anodised!

Caspar

Hi ;)

It's always goes the other way we wanted, hehehe

That is an amazing set, made me really thinking in just keeping it! :)

Any way, glad I could help and hope you get those.

Regards

Nuno

Well she's finally finished after nearly 7 months... which probably is nothing for some of the builds I’ve seen, but the last two weeks have been murder! Can’t wait to go for a ride! Anyway before I post the final photos I thought I would put this up as some of you(?) may have noticed that the drop-out on the left hand side in the photo I posted on the 16th August is grey not pink. The paint on the chainstays had become badly damaged as a result of having to be hung on the back of my mate’s car with another two bikes plus the seat post clamp developed a crack which needed to be repaired, so I painted the frame grey to match the Manitou legs. More to follow... ;) File0002.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the bar ends look nasty but they're practical! Interested in hearing you opinions/views… LHS_full.JPG

Attachments

• RHS_full.JPG
    RHS_full.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 681
  • LHS_34.JPG
    LHS_34.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 681
  • RHS_34.JPG
    RHS_34.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 681
  • Controls_2.JPG
    Controls_2.JPG