Kate's Baps

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnerman":1e1gk386 said:
highlandsflyer":1e1gk386 said:
Yeah, and one other thing.

If they are so stupid, after all the years of paps with super long lenses snapping small paps, to go ahead and put them on show, then let that be a lesson to them.

Could have as easily been a sniper rifle.

Just how lax is their security?

Harry invites a bunch of strangers to his suite.

Should his security stand by and allow it?

Of course not, but these feckers are above their security aren't they?

They have absolutely no respect for their position.

I cannot even bother to dignify a response to your shit mate, other than to say........" YOU CLEARLY NO NOTHING OF THE MEANING OF RESPECT ".

and for what its worth, im sorry to say you need to get laid.

I really shouldn't bother responding.

However, if I was to guess anything from your continual obsessive posting of pictures of young lasses with their breasts on display, and your nudge, nudge, wink, wink, 'you might be gay' reactions to someone adding a little humour into a thread you have made totally fecking monotonous with your deluge of the same old same old, it would be that you are probable not in a fulfilling relationship. Except with Pam and her five friends, of course.

:) Can you see that smiley? Do you get irony at all?

Boring little man.

highlandsflyer":32jm1jgu said:
sinnerman":32jm1jgu said:
highlandsflyer":32jm1jgu said:
Yeah, and one other thing.

If they are so stupid, after all the years of paps with super long lenses snapping small paps, to go ahead and put them on show, then let that be a lesson to them.

Could have as easily been a sniper rifle.

Just how lax is their security?

Harry invites a bunch of strangers to his suite.

Should his security stand by and allow it?

Of course not, but these feckers are above their security aren't they?

They have absolutely no respect for their position.

I cannot even bother to dignify a response to your shit mate, other than to say........" YOU CLEARLY NO NOTHING OF THE MEANING OF RESPECT ".

and for what its worth, im sorry to say you need to get laid.

I really shouldn't bother responding.

However, if I was to guess anything from your continual obsessive posting of pictures of young lasses with their breasts on display, and your nudge, nudge, wink, wink, 'you might be gay' reactions to someone adding a little humour into a thread you have made totally fecking monotonous with your deluge of the same old same old, it would be that you are probable not in a fulfilling relationship. Except with Pam and her five friends, of course.

:) Can you see that smiley? Do you get irony at all?

Boring little man.

LOL, like i have just said to you in reply to the PRIVATE MESSAGE i have just recieved from you.

I really dont Tolerate tossers.

What ever level of respect i had for you as a member is long gone. Its clear to me after looking at your posts, you have very little of Substance to contribute yourself, other than your own personal EGO and self belief in your OWN humour.

l

Now now ladies..lets not make a mountain out of two mole hills

Even the most public of people are entitled to some privacy and on this occasion being in France they are allowed to sue and they appear to be doing so.

It's certainly not worth throwing handbags in a bike forum..unless it's a Chanel "Diamond Forever" Classic Handbag

Please stop sending PM"S mate, they wont get opened, just deleted.

Like i have said your Opinion means bugger all to me.

lets leve it there shall we.

Kate Middleton=naked tit model :LOL:

Boobies are great, that sums up
my opinion on the whole matter.

sinnerman":1tgc104m said:

I sent one.

"Knocking 45 for my sins.

Perhaps you thought I was suggesting going topless is immoral or something? I am banging on about the royals wanting their cake and all that.

If you go topless among friends then why get all up on it when someone takes a picture? It should hardly be a big deal, so don't react as if it were.

It would have made much more sense for her to rise above it; make a joke about it or something.

Smile"

You obviously have no sense of perspective.

You can happily go and feck out of my mirrors now.

No way I am taking lessons on life from someone whose reason d'etre seems to be to post as many pictures of young women with their tits out as possible before they die...

Troll. For real.

I would have to guess you are 14 odds, hormonally challenged and have serious issues relating to women.

No smiley this time, I am all out of smilies.

highlandsflyer":11ept64z said:
sinnerman":11ept64z said:

I sent one.

"Knocking 45 for my sins.

Perhaps you thought I was suggesting going topless is immoral or something? I am banging on about the royals wanting their cake and all that.

If you go topless among friends then why get all up on it when someone takes a picture? It should hardly be a big deal, so don't react as if it were.

It would have made much more sense for her to rise above it; make a joke about it or something.

Smile"

You obviously have no sense of perspective.

You can happily go and feck out of my mirrors now.

No way I am taking lessons on life from someone whose reason d'etre seems to be to post as many pictures of young women with their tits out as possible before they die...

Troll. For real.

I would have to guess you are 14 odds, hormonally challenged and have serious issues relating to women.

No smiley this time, I am all out of smilies.

YAWN.................Mate turn around the teachers RINGING the Bell, i think it must be your going home time, it is getting late...!!!

A little of my Humour for you...........LMFAO....... :LOL: (smiley...? CHECK.. :cool: )

highlandsflyer":ixd88241 said:
Hypocrites.

You're going to have to clarify this for me. As far as I can see there's "appearing in public because you're representing Britain abroad", during which time you get your photo taken. And then there's "having some time to yourself", during which time you have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back