Kate's Baps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she doesnt have to get her clothes off in my book, well educated, well mannered, pretty, the girl next door look, and id be quite happy to sit on that yacht next to her and make sure her suntan lotion was put on evenly....lol.

And Natural undoctored breasts, they may be small, but they are clearly Juicy, L :shock: :shock: K at all the fuss they have made......PMSL.

anyway sorry fellas, i couldnt help myself....... :LOL:

Attachments

• kate-middleton-90789.jpg
    kate-middleton-90789.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,164
  • kate-middleton-90905.jpg
    kate-middleton-90905.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,164
  • imagesse5rth54.jpg
    imagesse5rth54.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,164
  • kate-middleton-90906.jpg
    kate-middleton-90906.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,164
sinnerman":1ux27g6t said:
Well she doesnt have to get her clothes off in my book, well educated, well mannered, pretty, the girl next door look, and id be quite happy to sit on that yacht next to her and make sure her suntan lotion was put on evenly....lol.

And Natural undoctored breasts, they may be small, but they are clearly Juicy, L :shock: :shock: K at all the fuss they have made......PMSL.

Not at all like yer usual trollopes then!

Looks like the palace are invoking Frances own privacy law and suing the magazine..good for them

suburbanreuben":2070qyk9 said:
sinnerman":2070qyk9 said:

Not at all like yer usual trollopes then!

Your so Funny........... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To my mind, they certainly have a choice not to be in the public eye.

They don't choose that option, so I reckon it is all grist to the mill when anything gains them publicity.

To an extent they are public property, and if they don't like it they can relinquish the list and their titles.

The press makes me sick as well, banging on about Diana as if she were a victim of circumstance.

She brought most of her troubles on herself.

I would swap the entire family of leeching feckers for one Gurkha.

Yeah, and one other thing.

If they are so stupid, after all the years of paps with super long lenses snapping small paps, to go ahead and put them on show, then let that be a lesson to them.

Could have as easily been a sniper rifle.

Just how lax is their security?

Harry invites a bunch of strangers to his suite.

Should his security stand by and allow it?

Of course not, but these feckers are above their security aren't they?

They have absolutely no respect for their position.

highlandsflyer":2zqr7k61 said:
To my mind, they certainly have a choice not to be in the public eye.

They don't choose that option, so I reckon it is all grist to the mill when anything gains them publicity.

The same could be said of anyone with a facebook account surely?

There is a fine line between what is public and private and that is for the individual person involved to decide and not some parasite with a long lens

No respect for their position?????

If they had 200 guards putting an exclusion zone of 5 miles around them then it would be from people like you... parasites stopping everyone else from enjoying the area and how much is it costing ey ey ey

and if they choose to have discreet low level security then it's why aren't they spending more on security

I suspect your letting your feelings over the monarchy (which most DO NOT share) influence the discussion about press intrusion into peoples private time

I see where you are coming from.

What if she was snorting coke from a poolside table? Or having a three way with one of their friends?

You can't really blame the paps from trying to get pics of them, when these things happen regularly.

I can see a monarchy working were it like the Danish one, low key and respectful of their role.

This lot want to act like they are the same as everyone else, except when it comes to paying their way or dealing with the consequences of their behaviour.

highlandsflyer":2jeq5p0s said:
Yeah, and one other thing.

If they are so stupid, after all the years of paps with super long lenses snapping small paps, to go ahead and put them on show, then let that be a lesson to them.

Could have as easily been a sniper rifle.

Just how lax is their security?

Harry invites a bunch of strangers to his suite.

Should his security stand by and allow it?

Of course not, but these feckers are above their security aren't they?

They have absolutely no respect for their position.

I cannot even bother to dignify a response to your shit mate, other than to say........" YOU CLEARLY NO NOTHING OF THE MEANING OF RESPECT ".

and for what its worth, im sorry to say you need to get laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back