Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle":15j56nhh said:
Can any of the more 'local' riders give advise as to kit choice.

Tights or 3/4 shorts?
Jacket or waterproof?
Long top or shortsleeve under?
And how long are we actually riding for?

And finally ;) .......rough time for departing after the ride, just so I can plan my evening arrive home time (if I'll be getting dinner, if I'll see the kids before bed etc)

Cheers all

I'll be riding in long sleeve wick tee zip neck and a waterproof on top, bottoms, prob trousers, depends how cold it is. would wear 3/4's if i had any.
hope this helps, ride is normally 20 miles, with a large group leaving at say 11am i would say Kev's time of 4 pm at the lastest sounds about right.

Pickle":3375j0k8 said:
Can any of the more 'local' riders give advise as to kit choice.

Tights or 3/4 shorts? Tights
Jacket or waterproof? waterproof
Long top or shortsleeve under? long
And how long are we actually riding for? ?????

And finally ;) .......rough time for departing after the ride, just so I can plan my evening arrive home time (if I'll be getting dinner, if I'll see the kids before bed etc)

Cheers all

Tights or 3/4 shorts? Tights,
Jacket or waterproof? waterproof
Long top or shortsleeve under? long
And how long are we actually riding for? ????? about half as long as we spend standing around talking

If weather stays as it is , it will gore tex trousers for me with Gore tax jacket .

how long for the ride ? about 10 min according to Wu . :LOL:

cchris2lou":bick9yni said:
If weather stays as it is , it will gore tex trousers for me with Gore tax jacket .

how long for the ride ? about 10 min according to Wu . :LOL:

depends how much we stop. :LOL:

It's bloody horrible out there today. I just bailed on riding (and that never happens) and went to the lbs instead. Swimming this eve to make up for it.

I would throughrily recommend... EVERYONE BRING YOUR GORE-TEX. It's proper wet out there today.

But it will still be fun. And hey, ,may even dry up a bit by sunday. It is generally a dry part of teh country.

:D

)
MadCowKev":16nzeevx said:
tintin40":16nzeevx said:
And I'll have 2.1 Conti's on :shock:

and on your front wheel Tony?

Ah kev how did you know. no :oops: Could only afford one 'speed king' and putting on the rear. (when medical science wants my body again. I'll buy anther for the front :LOL: )

I am just going to get soaking wet, i dont own waterproofs, but thats half the fun, just makes the hot bath at home all the more enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back