Kate's Baps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting invasion of privacy in my opinion, yet another example of just how low the media will stoop to make a profit. Photos of people on private property without their permission should be outlawed completely, celebrity or otherwise. There's no public interest argument for photos like these.

retrocomeback":17qnibm2 said:
There's no public interest argument for photos like these.

Wanna bet? That magazine is going to sell plenty of extra copies. On the internet the pics have already gone viral.

That being said, I honestly couldn't care less. There are far prettier women on the web, and their pictures aren't all pixellated.
I never liked Kate anyway.

hmm ... looks like I misinterpreted "public interest". I assumed it meant "interest from the public".

Still dont kno inglish. :oops:

Raging_Bulls":2miezvy3 said:
That being said, I honestly couldn't care less. There are far prettier women on the web, and their pictures aren't all pixellated.
I never liked Kate anyway.

Saucer of cream please!

There may be prettier women on the web, but non are going to get me beheaded...
I'm sure my thoughts are treason. :shock:

Raging_Bulls":3pbunvq8 said:
hmm ... looks like I misinterpreted "public interest". I assumed it meant "interest from the public".

Still dont kno inglish. :oops:

I think they are in the public interest; proof indeed that you don't have to pump them full of industrial french jelly to get them noticed.

I love it as the Royals are angry and don't want us to see. So i looked. What a fuss over a little.
But long live the press. May they keep the Royals on there toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back