Kate's Baps

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
An even tan is imperative.

However, if you have just signed up for the British Royal family and are in line to become queen either keep them covered at all times outside your bedroom, or shut your mouth when someone pops a flash at them.

Hypocrites.

highlandsflyer":2h9i6pdu said:

However, if you have just signed up for the British Royal family and are in line to become queen either keep them covered at all times outside your bedroom, or shut your mouth when someone pops a flash at them.

Hypocrites.

Mate i just have to ask.....HOW OLD ARE YOU...?

Attachments

• kate_middleton_prince_william_and_kate_middleton_on_boat_in_ibiza_today_0qjdf8_171.jpg
    kate_middleton_prince_william_and_kate_middleton_on_boat_in_ibiza_today_0qjdf8_171.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 876
sinnerman":uwth39lm said:
highlandsflyer":uwth39lm said:

Hypocrites.

Get cracking lad; find a pic of Kate on a bike, preferably stretching to reach the ground from a saddle that is just a little too high...
:p

sinnerman":2ph5t3hs said:
highlandsflyer":2ph5t3hs said:

Hypocrites.

What has that got to do with the royal's moaning about being targeted by the media?

highlandsflyer":11ptm0nk said:
sinnerman":11ptm0nk said:
highlandsflyer":11ptm0nk said:

Hypocrites.

What has that got to do with the royal's moaning about being targeted by the media?

Sod all mate.

suburbanreuben":31swse59 said:
sinnerman":31swse59 said:
highlandsflyer":31swse59 said:

Hypocrites.

Get cracking lad; find a pic of Kate on a bike, preferably stretching to reach the ground from a saddle that is just a little too high...
:p

Believe me mate, if it was out there id find it.....!!! shes Hansum...!!! God save the future queen.....lol

Attachments

• 12_07_05_1857215i.jpg
    12_07_05_1857215i.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 808
  • kate460x276.jpg
    kate460x276.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 808
I'm suprised they were allowed to publish them given that France has some of the strictest media/personal privacy laws.

One minute we want them to be more human then some get all wonky when they do. The french media of all people should know about chasing British royals and the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back