SNB20403.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 857
  • SNB20405.JPG
    SNB20405.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 857
  • SNB20406.JPG
    SNB20406.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 857
alas - radial spokes will 'void the warranty'. Also the front hub has M6 screw bolts which screw into the axle. There are four rows of bearings spaced out along the length of the hub so they recommend the screws... obviously this buggers up the matching skewers and any deviation will result in 'void warranty'.

Way to go Middleburn! I must say though, the hubs are silky smooth and quite attractive with their silver industrial look. The titanium freehub doesn't have a satisfyingly loud click like the hope counterpart but more a reserved and insulated clop like a horses hoof :D

Anyone have any experience of these?

I'm having them laced to NOS 517 silver rims :D

Ive had around 8 pairs off these and there great hubs but if you hammer them you can get play

Mine are radiall and I've hammered mine with no problems,

And the warranty does not apply to you as your not the original buyer and I guess no recite? And from memory middleburnis 5 yr warranty either way.

Lace them and enjoy them dude

Here are a set off mine on my hei hei ( with middleburnis skewers )

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ht=hei+hei

Doug

Ive had around 8 pairs off these
:shock:

I don't doubt it - you do have the biggest collection of pristine bike jewellery I have ever seen... p.s. when you are ready to sell a proshift front mech, I have a build crying out for it ;)

Donnie

Back