In progress - Ti Bolt

jez-4-bikes-max":f3asc75z said:
Ok yeh white industries with red nipples and red zmax...

The Z-maxs will be a but much for this frame. I'd look for some team control and team masters w/ that red pin strip.

here you go

http://cgi.ebay.com/Specialized-mountai ... dZViewItem

efd7_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
jez-4-bikes-max":3mqp0qz6 said:
Yeh theyre quite nice. Very stealthy there ;)
stealthy beats pimpy on a ti frame IMHO. The red cables look good on the Salsa but would look poncy on the RM. A ti-bolt should be a masculine looking bike, not a pretty bike.

Anthony":38eq5sle said:
jez-4-bikes-max":38eq5sle said:
stealthy beats pimpy on a ti frame IMHO. The red cables look good on the Salsa but would look poncy on the RM. A ti-bolt should be a masculine looking bike, not a pretty bike.

100% spot on :cool:

tintin40":13gpdaby said:
Anthony":13gpdaby said:
jez-4-bikes-max":13gpdaby said:

100% spot on :cool:

Its true you don't want it to look like a game show set. W/ syncros stuff i think you need to stay from bright bits.

yeah I wouldn't put the Z-maxs on a bike this nice, even if they were part of the original spec.

Original spec was Wolber AT400 polished rims, DT spokes, red nipples and Z-Max WCS 1.9's.

The picture I've got funnily enough has got grey cable outers but I've seen red before.

jez-4-bikes-max":2h6uvvs4 said:
Sorry to disappoint - its going red zmaxs, green skewers and black Syncros and white cables... :LOL:

White cables!! that might make up for the Z maxs

Back