Genius

er .....which way your door opens would make a big difference.....looks like it's fine just as long as you don't open the door otherwise bike gets pushed agaings wall..esp in corners which most doors are....

Just read the reviews :D says it all.

maybe this for use on revolving doors only....

edit - come to think of it, that's not a bad idea! a bicycle car park with revolving door storage for bikes hung up like this.....

That is in fact a very good idea for home storage.......a kind of static/or revolving, free standing thing like you get post cards on, in a corner...but in segments like a revolving door with hooks in ...that you just revolve to get the desired 'upright' bike out of......brilliant :D

How can anyone design something like this and not see the obvious flaws?
Both pics show doors that open against the wall, like the majority in the UK.
Even if the door were to open other way in pics, the bike would then be in the way to walk through door. :roll:
There's 10 doors in our cottage including both outside doors and this piece of crap wouldn't work with a single one. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure it's meant for a closet door that's only opened occasionally.

"It's good but, I've installed this and my door no longer opens. Unless I'm taking my bike with me I have to go in and out via the window."

I can see this working on perhaps a side garage door that rarely gets used but lets be honest if you are going to hang your bike on the wall there are far cheaper and better placed systems than this

I bet the inventor/supplier laughed their socks off when someone took up this idea

Back