Kermitgreenkona88 feedback

Just bought some chainset dustcaps.

Well packaged, well-priced and swiftly despatched. Thanks!

bought something completely un-bike related but still worthy of a mention..

Works perfectly, and was shipped quickly too.

Many thanks fella.. :cool:

Bought some Kona P2s from Mark which arrived quickly and confused the postman, who thought they were a cricket bat...

Top bloke, thanks!

Brakes arrived this morning, all good :D .

First class service as I only payed for them two nights ago.

Mark is a top bloke, been a pleasure everytime I've dealt with him :cool: .

Avoid this member at ALL COSTS.

I was selling a Haro Extreme Frame set on the forum and he said he wanted it, but couldn't afford it. So I offered him the chance to pay half right away, and half when he could afford it, with no timescale. He paid the following week whilst I was away on business, so I booked the parcel in for collection for the following Thursday on my return. I told him this and he said he wanted a refund as he was going away on Monday and it wouldn't be there in time. I said that there was no problem with a refund, but he would have to return the frame to me as it had already been sent to our collection depot. I therefore upgraded the delivery to next day before 1pm (at considerable cost to myself) so that it would be there on time. Unfortunately TNT failed to deliver and it was delivered on Monday instead. The driver tells me that the delivery was refused by the member in person and that he was not in fact on holiday. This meant that I couldn't get a refund on the delivery cost. When the frame was safely back in my possession I refunded him the full amount minus the delivery charges. He replied with foul language and general abuse, I have never come across a ruder, more arrogant person in my whole life.

An absolute disgrace to the retrobike community and one I hope you never have the misfortune of dealing with, either on the forum or off it.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

and half when he could afford it, with no timescale.
Lie He asked me to pay the next half in a week which I did.

I said that there was no problem with a refund, but he would have to return the frame to me as it had already been sent to our collection depot.
Half truth he did say he would refund me on the return but he told me it was at his office, not the collection depot.

The driver tells me that the delivery was refused by the member in person and that he was not in fact on holiday.
Total fabrication I left a note hanging out of my letter box as I was on my way to Scotland.

Back