And today I did......

RobMac":2sc64ufl said:
1. Pristine 140mm travel 'disc only' forks with remote lock out.

What model are the wheels rob? i too picked up some nice modern bitchin black hubs :D
Bloody black spokes though :(

Sounds good Rob. I met a guy last year with one and he was loving it.

Inspired by Robs spree, I've ordered a pair of Reba's and a Token ceramic BB for the Scandal :D Going to sell some more stuff and get the brakes sorted.

dyna-ti":14zdyucd said:
RobMac":14zdyucd said:

What model are the wheels rob? i too picked up some nice modern bitchin black hubs :D

Rock Shox Revelation, not sure about what model the Hopes are but its the ones that Ali tweaked for me when me and you went to his place, X317 rims with black spokes.

dyna-ti":22qox0o7 said:
RobMac":22qox0o7 said:

Took a pic of those wheels, am I reading this right? The Hopes have 03-05-XC written on them, 2003-0?-Cross Country???? Will they be robust enough for a 140mm forked hard tail? :?
IMG_0530.jpg

Could the 05 mean 5 bolt rotor?

Forget about the travel of the fork, worry about how well they'll deal with the repeated side impacts as you fall off... :D

It would appear to that's a 6 bolt hub. :cool:

Rob, the hubs should be plenty strong enough for what a hardtail can inflict on them, you on the other hand, well, I'm just saying like..............don't you hit the ground, sometimes? ;)

Oops beaten to it by ZZ. Should concentrate on one thing at a time, can't watch the Tour of Britain and read RB at same time. :oops:

I'm sure it'll be fine Rob, I did go for a bolt through on the Dialled which is a similar bike but I wouldn't worry too much.

Back