Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

it's at the finishers at the mo, i asked Tom and he chased them up but apparently the guy was sick last week so i should have it next week so it should still be perfect at the NEC in a couple of weeks! :D

Re-read the whole thread again. Looking forward to the completed bike.

Obviously the frame looks stunning from what we've seen, parts look to be well thought out as well.

you can get gold anodised Ti bolts so why the blue ones? fewer colours is always better. re: gold Ti bolds - there are two varieties, search out the anodised ones as they won't fade unlike the oxide ones.

02gf74":25jay3y8 said:
you can get gold anodised Ti bolts so why the blue ones? fewer colours is always better. re: gold Ti bolds - there are two varieties, search out the anodised ones as they won't fade unlike the oxide ones.

think it's the pic ...... pretty sure they're Ti, not blue

yo-eddy":3eurchux said:
02gf74":3eurchux said:

think it's the pic ...... pretty sure they're Ti, not blue

Or maybe even.....gold :roll:

nope, not gold or blue, they are like a rainbow of colour! :D

thought they'd look good with the sunset rims, haven't popped them on yet though :)

just got this pic :cool: :cool:

it's copper plated! :D polished and then laquered, for those that are interested i will be at the NEC bike show with it. i can't pick it up till tuesday though!

Attachments

• demon copper plated.jpg
    demon copper plated.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 667
Back