tyler hamilton

You may run out of options if it is down to drugs cheating. Perhaps need to set up your own sports wear company?

Personally it is Federer that gets to me, the smug git.

To be honest, he has been denying it so long it seems that the only thing that has changed is that he now reckons he will be revealed, so he is walking away.

highlandsflyer":35utmpyt said:
You may run out of options if it is down to drugs cheating.

Not the way that company throws around the cash indiscriminately. My other 2 are Tiger Woods (serial adulterer) and Michael Vick (animal abuser). They have absolutely no morals, and will cross any line.

FMJ":5gg0vlon said:
highlandsflyer":5gg0vlon said:

Not the way that company throws around the cash indiscriminately. My other 2 are Tiger Woods (serial adulterer) and Michael Vick (animal abuser). They have absolutely no morals, and will cross any line.

Isn't that 5 reasons... when you Include sweat shops and the fact Nike stuff looks crap.

al.

FMJ":1p8ajjhy said:
highlandsflyer":1p8ajjhy said:

You've got a bit of a problem now with all american football if you're keeping with your policy. Reebok lost the franchise for all the clothing at the end of last season to a little known company called NIKE....

Back