RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 15/09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeees andy.....thats deep!....i'm off for a brew, and to pick some bits from under my finger nails for a bit.....

i will decide on friday evening if im going....i was originally going to this but then again i thought id have a few more bikes by now....currently have a choice of 2 :shock:

and ones got slicks on it :LOL:

any123":3k0t0erv said:
just a quick question and thought or maybe a riddle. If we were to go as fast as the slowest man would that not put the slowest man at the back, and so if this is the case would that not in theory put the slowest man at the front because everyone would be behind the slowest man, but then if that happened then you would have a new slowest man at the back and then he would have to be promoted to the front to keep with the saying that we go as fast as the slowest person.

thats my thought for the day

thanks andy

Simple, Andy;
The slowest man is simultaniously at the front and at the back, just like one of those whole school photographs where you sometimes spot that the person on the extreme left also happens to be on the extreme right. These things can be done,
Easy.

I'm all booked into the Laneside campsite for Friday and Sat, so I don't have to get up at sparrowfart on Saturday and then ride a bike. Anybody else staying over?

Rich Aitch":2fdjuvqn said:
I'm all booked into the Laneside campsite for Friday and Sat, so I don't have to get up at sparrowfart on Saturday and then ride a bike. Anybody else staying over?

I'll be there with the wife from about lunch time-ish in the Camper-Van

Spencer should be around from mid afternoon also

have an early morning friday drive back from Newcastle, a new radiator to fit into the spankywagon and about 4 hours of sleep.

Might turn up yet will confer with my acolytes..

I will have to say no this year, going to bite the bullet and ride local, ain't sleeping so don't fancy the 300 mile round trip and a full days riding, it would be too much for my frail body....

Sooo, tickets booked :)

It's only going to take three train rides each way, and a seven mile ride to the start(with a p!ssup with the family tommorow night)

I'm as excited as a over caffined meercat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back