im new on hear

Just smashed a good old fashioned green Pot Noodle with added Tobasco Sauce (plenty), but Dave's Insanity is a particular favourite of mine

This thread is gonna wander so far off, it'll be moved into the lounge soon :cool:

G

Take the wheels off the bike and stand way way back so the bikes really tiny in the photo - thats the go :D ;)

oh and don't forgetz da beanzzzzz

Attachments

• My-Favorite-Color-is-Ham.jpg
    My-Favorite-Color-is-Ham.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,328
IMG_0103.JPG

shazam

jamabikes":cx2xsbzx said:

WTF is with the seat? Is that your Uphill bike? :?

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt. If I can (sorta) get the gist of a post I'm fine with it (unless they're snarky, then I'll go all MM on their sorry ass - and text-speak can die as far as I'm concerned). Case in point, my best friend dropped out of tech school at 16. I once saw a list of bands/albums he wrote down to buy sitting beside his receiver. I was mortified. All the names were spelled out phonetically, and were almost unintelligible. He's a moto mechanic. We'll be in his garage and a bike will come down the street. To me it's an just another inline 4. He'll know the make/model, and mention it's running a bit rich without even looking up from what he's doing. Look at the bike going by and it's what he said it is, and now that you think about it, it does sound a bit fat.

Some people's skill sets are different.

Back