And today I did......

You sad, sad bastard. :cool:

On the other hand just yesterday I weighed 2 Headshok forks and found out the ones I just got off eBay are 200 odd grams heavier than the ones I've already got. :roll:
Don't think I've put a part on my bikes without knowing how much it weighed, if it weighs a ton what's the point of using it? Used to have a bag with all my inner tubes in it, tubes rolled up with an elastic band holding on a piece of paper with the weight.

You're doing it all wrong.

Weigh yourself, then again after yer dump, a bit arithmetic and you have the weight of yer dump.
No need to drop one on the scales, you just work it out with a pencil.

1. Pristine 140mm travel 'disc only' forks with remote lock out.
2. Pristine Hope wheels set 'disc only' in "bitchin black" :cool:
3. Formula brake set (180mm) discs, gorgeous.
4. NEW Kevlar beaded 2.20 tyres.
5. NEW Tubes.

That's all am sayin ................... :cool:

BTW am gettin a "stawnnur" typin this :shock:

Pit it away and tell us whit yer daen then! I was just thinking th eother day that you've a big secret cache of bikes we never hear aboot. Whats in the fleet the noo?

Bein on holiday I thought I'd "stock take" Ive got more stuff than I thought, can you believe that? :shock:

So I come across (rephrase that) I found the NEW Ragley Blue Pig frame then I got a trolley and walked down my parts isles and found I have every nut'n'bolt I need except a chain so ...........................

Back