Muddy Fox explorer 88 Electronic Project with vid

Gravy Monster":159ljuuw said:
:shock: Seriously cool there Andy, you are the man when it comes to Electronic shifting :cool:

Loving the video too, As soon as I hear your voice I can see the Intruder for some reason :LOL:

I will also have a dig for a 122 axle in my box o shite, I know do I have a near new 122.5 x 68 UN54 BB if any123 good to you

I will pm my address. thanks andy

Finally got out on me beast and i must say i am stunned at the silence of the bike and the chainset was flawless.

IMG0377-XL.jpg.web.jpg

This has been another sucessful project but now my new one below is about to start. Cant for the life of me know what i can do to get creative on this one

IMG0380-XL.jpg.web.jpg

thanks andy

Andy

love the explorer with the 9mm automatic conversion ;)

I like the look of your latest purchase too - was it the one on ebay?

If you want any references / part ID-ing let me know as i have something similar (see sig :LOL: )

cheers
And

Archemist":kfc2fg7u said:
Andy

If you want any references / part ID-ing let me know as i have something similar (see sig :LOL: )

cheers
And

I dont know what you mean by 9mm conversion. The courier has got a lot of work to be done to it.

thanks andy

Super cool! So, what batteries does it take and how long does it hold a charge? What happens if it malfunctions? Is there a manual override?

This is super cooooooool, would love to try this... Well done with the build it's nice to see something different done with a passion

Why all the Muddy Fox love though andy?

al-onestare":cdpfz60e said:
Super cool! So, what batteries does it take and how long does it hold a charge? What happens if it malfunctions? Is there a manual override?

it takes a normal square little battery. if it stopped working it wouldnt really matter because it is the front chainset and you could still use the rear cause it is manual. it will hold charge i presume for a long time because the battery only move a little track about a millimeter. if the battery failed you could always stop at any petrol garage and pick up a new one.

thanks andy

jujupunk":64z6bwrq said:
This is super cooooooool, would love to try this... Well done with the build it's nice to see something different done with a passion

Why all the Muddy Fox love though andy?

the muddy fox love is because these were my first ever mountain bike and were uber cool plus i like anything that is different, and believe it or not they ride quite comfortable today due to there upright position. also the thing with the electronics i thought would be mega to play with.

after 90 they went a bit wrong but hey thats life

thanks andy

any123":2utbwr0u said:
Archemist":2utbwr0u said:
Andy

cheers
And

I dont know what you mean by 9mm conversion. The courier has got a lot of work to be done to it.

thanks andy

Browning Automatic 9mm

Attachments

• browning.jpg
    browning.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 396
Back