And today I did......

RobMac":1ojwhl96 said:
Been doing a bit of project building today.

"DON'T BUY 3 in ONE ANTI-SEIZE COPPER GREASE" :x

I forgot how shite it is, I suppose its OK if you dont mind shaking the can for 5 days non stop before use :?

Michelin do a tub of Ti anti seize.Not too expensive either

Managed to safety negotiate the vicious Winchburgh swans on the canal path tonight, only to be forced off the path later... by another bike! Some Wester Hailes youth (he was younger than me anyway) was riding along, headphones in and looking at his phone, overtook a walker so moved onto my side of the path then didn't move back. If I hadn't moved off the path at the last second we'd have had a head on collision. I swear he had no idea I was there even after I'd loudly questioned his parentage :roll: Still, at least I wasn't on the canal side of the path when I had to get out of his way :LOL:

Well I was on the Raleigh, which is like a train once it's up to speed, and I was fairly nipping along so I doubt he would have come out a collision very well! But to get him into the canal I'd have had to bounce him through a couple of people, seemed a bit rude to take them out as well...

Rumble":28i98wtj said:
Well I was on the Raleigh, which is like a train once it's up to speed, and I was fairly nipping along so I doubt he would have come out a collision very well! But to get him into the canal I'd have had to bounce him through a couple of people, seemed a bit rude to take them out as well...

Collateral damage :twisted:

Bought one of these[not this exact one but the same model]
Ive been meaning to for a while to allow me to crosscut accurately,you wouldnt believe the hassle it is trying to accurately cut anything of width over 3"
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dewalt-Dw700- ... 416ac0fe1d
Hopefully pick it up on Thursday :D

Would have preferred a flipsaw but funds wont allow :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A need to talk to somebody :cry:
Please tell me am no the only one who does this ..............................
Ave just been weighing my NOS head sets is this NORMAL?

:(

Of course it is Rob who dusnae? Worry when you weigh cables then subtract the stuff you don't use to get a 'on bike' weight....same with bar tape.....also when you weigh every bolt on a rear mech.

Back