Wanted - Samsung D900 (SORTED NOW)

psyclone1976

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
after chatting with my girlfriend the other day and finding out she was paying £10 a month for mobile phone insurance for the last 13 months I told her is was not worth it as she has not lost her phone for 13 months so has paid £130 for nothing and a replacement would cost less than that anyway. So she canceled the insurance and guess what happened tonight on the bus home in brixton????..............her phone was stolen. Don't I feel like a tw*t :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So if anyone has a Samsung D900 they can sell it would help get me out of the dog house :cry: :cry:

Ohhhhhh someone feels like a

pigsy_with_women_700x525.jpg

:shock: :shock: Oh shit. As soon as you said that finger of fate pointed at you. Why the lotto doesn't do that for me :roll:

Poor you. Sorry no can help. I wish i could help a fellow Londoner out. (which is unlike a North Londoner)
Hope you get one ASAP But you know she wont let you forget this for a very very long time :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
stew-b said:
she could have bought 2 spare phones for what she has paid in insurance so you had a valid point.

/quote]

On the point about the extended warranty is true. A waste of money. I don't think the ladies view will be that. Now that she has lost 'A life line' I'm sure their is life with out a mobile :? We went with out them for so many years :)

The saga Continues.....so last night her flat got broken into and her laptop was in the front room and got stolen. The only reason her laptop was in the front room was because she had used it late last night to email all her friends to say her phone had been nicked and she was so tired after being up late on the phone to the police and vodafone that she forgot to take it to her room!!!!

Apparently her flatmate work up to a pair of gloved hands hovering over him, though it was me playing a joke and went back to sleep!!!! :shock: They left because he had stirred.

psyclone1976":13ecrur8 said:
The saga Continues.....so last night her flat got broken into and her laptop was in the front room and got stolen. The only reason her laptop was in the front room was because she had used it late last night to email all her friends to say her phone had been nicked and she was so tired after being up late on the phone to the police and vodafone that she forgot to take it to her room!!!!

Apparently her flatmate work up to a pair of gloved hands hovering over him, though it was me playing a joke and went back to sleep!!!! :shock: They left because he had stirred.

Thos will be your fault also because you told her to cancel her insurance and if she hadnt her phone wouldnt have got pinched and if that hadnt have happened she wouldnt have been up late on laptop.

Back