anyone here into airgun hunting for woodies and rabbits?

cannondale king":3olkokv1 said:
it will be 5 for 5 not what you know its who you know

Hearing that :(

I'm not a particularly sociable mofo so don't get about and known.. don't have local links because I grew up in E.London.

Just been googling for email addys of farms and no local crop farms appear to have them.

IDB1":36re3bxm said:
al":36re3bxm said:
I have an adequately large penis and therefore don't feel the need to kill animals for fun... sorry!! 'pest control'.

al.

:LOL:

Regardless of penis size, my dogs like to eat wild rabbits and farmers need them gone.
Well.. some farmers need them gone, seems there's not so many rabbits round here.

I like your response to my provocation. :LOL:

Good man!!

I still think killing animals is wrong.

al.

Would it be rude to ask about the size of your penis?

I think it would be.... probably.

al. ;)

al":3j91p78g said:
I still think killing animals is wrong.

al.

I'm not into the killing for fun mentality I've seen previously.. it's quite disgusting.

But for pest control and food, as long as the animals are treated properly, I see no harm in it. Unless you happen to be nationally classified as vermin, when it can be quite fatal.

I do derive pleasure from shooting in general but it doesn't have to be at the local fauna.

IDB1":tqw7rsxy said:
al":tqw7rsxy said:
Would it be rude to ask about the size of your penis?

I think it would be.... probably.

al. ;)

CK.... al wants you to get the ruler out mate..

Its 7.2" long and 3.1" around ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

as others have said its not all about the fauna i like target shooting as well i do way more of that that i do hunting and if i couldn't get a one shot clean no suffering kill i wouldn't do it and i begrudge paying a butcher for rabbits as they cost a far bit considering and the people they get them off who go shot them (something i can do) and i dont know if the animal suffered before it died as the person could be a crap hunter

It's one of those things a few people like it a few dont like it and a few dont care as long as its not in the face it will always be controversial in the public eye.

My opinion is if its done humanly and your using it as a food source its ok if your some idiot that shots crap makes animals suffer and doesn't eat there game then you should be hunting

had loads of air rifles in the past bsa,s webley,s daisey powerline and some others i cant remember.i think my brother sold my last one when i moved out of my parents so i know i didnt sell it would love another one but i would get ear ache off the mother inlaw. but have we any rabbit recipe starters?
thwang

IDB1":3ttkmj8i said:
Regardless of penis size, my dogs like to eat wild rabbits and farmers need them gone.
Well.. some farmers need them gone, seems there's not so many rabbits round here.

Why don't you eat the rabbits ?

I can't cook and eat rabbit at home.. I like it, we've had bunny burgers at game fairs.

But the rabbits I have had here I only see as dog food.
Same as venison.

i used to shoot on a couple of farms nearby with a mate, rapid 7 with full superflauge camo gear head to toe :cool: on quiet days we would plink targets out to 80yds!

rabbits and woodys would go to the farmer and his workers, for food and also food for a guys hawks, nothing was wasted.

i preffered my solo shoots, just me and my dog, blasting rats down the river....stopped that about 10yrs ago when the police had to take notice of the posh folk who moved into a new build estate and complained, the cops used to not mind me being down there, despite it being a very public area....how times change.

i still have a HW80 and a half dozen pistols of all sorts.

my old rapid 7

DSC00245.jpg

target pistol i still have

807d8eed.jpg

my big HW80

855792ec.jpg

Back