The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

mrlee":ahhk22uo said:
Elpedro666 wrote:
How does everyone feel about the another ride on September 2nd (Sunday)? It's basically our only free weekend so I thought I'd get a request in early!

Yeah sounds perfect, where do you fancy ?

The ride in the snow that finished with a screaming descent to a fantastic pie shop in Buxton was a belter - like to try it again with all the offroad bits we couldn't do in the snow.

We were planning to head up to the Cat & Fiddle but the drifting snow was a bit iffy so we convoyed over to park on Long Hill and rode along Goyt Valley (I think), then near the end I stole Charlie's pie, in case anyone needed a memory jogger! :LOL:

Anyone for a ride on Sunday 2nd September? Me and Pete(elpedro666) where considering the ride from Taxal near whaleybridge through Goyt valley to Buxton pie shop and back (as above ^), its the chicken chaser ride the nw group Did in the bad weather :shock:

aftermath here,
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Anymore interested ?

anyone off between 17th - 21st of sept ?
i've got a week off and looking to get some riding in.
if not hope to see some of you at the peaks ride on the 15th.

videojetman":jqr2al8z said:

sorry I'm back to the States with work on the 17th for a few weeks, otherwise I'd be up for something.

videojetman":1sf3cbs1 said:

Work comes in as and when for me (changed three times already this morning, starting at three am!), but with a little luck I might have some idea at the weekend...

See you there :cool: are you camping over and indulging? :twisted:

elPedro666":18ock7w6 said:
videojetman":18ock7w6 said:

Work comes in as and when for me (changed three times already this morning, starting at three am!), but with a little luck I might have some idea at the weekend...

See you there :cool: are you camping over and indulging? :twisted:

just a day trip for me.
although is there a campsite nearby ?

Back